Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wonderful Randomness^6

This post is because of B. B, you are lucky I'm doing this. I don't usually do chains or memes, so you should feel important.

1.) I own and wear a pink and white watch of doom.

2.) The general colour scheme of my footie pajamas are pink and blue. There are cats all over them.

3.) The Titanic soundtrack makes me cry.

4.) The current theme for my laptop is Auras.

5.) I like all types of weather. I don't prefer any type over another.

6.) I can never express my thoughts with the right words on the first try. I always trip up or don't make sense.

That was surprisingly fun. I guess memes aren't so bad after all.
Still thinking up random facts, but yours,
Twyla Lee

2 comments:

B. said...

Because of MOI? How important should I feel? Like, I AM THE EVIL DICTATOR OF THE WORLD MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!! Or just like, that smartness feeling when you beat someone in an argument? And do I get to feel more important when you do the next 6? :P

Hah, the best part about this meme challenge, is that your competitors random facts inspire your own!

Why do you usually dislike memes?

B.

The Book Brat said...

Hey Twyla;
I like your name by the way it's the reason why I chose to tag you. Thanks for doing the meme.